Im interested how VA tech will perform in this game.. It's a Thursday night at Lane Stadium, so you know Enter Sandman will be pumping, and I can see a VT victory in this one! GO HOKIES!
Im interested how VA tech will perform in this game.. It's a Thursday night at Lane Stadium, so you know Enter Sandman will be pumping, and I can see a VT victory in this one! GO HOKIES!
I see Va tech Absolutly Dominating this game at lane stadium, like you said baxter, GO HOKIES!
i think this is the game BC goes down
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
VS.
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>LET'S GO HOKIES! </span>
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>20-16
HOKIES!</span>
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/dj_rizen/clinch_mountain_banner.png[/img]
[url]http://s8.zetaboards.com/Clinch_Mtn_District/index/[/url]
After this game, folks can start looking forward to LSU vs. either OSU or Oklahoma for the national championship...cuz BC is gonna get blasted.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
HOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After this game, folks can start looking forward to LSU vs. either OSU or Oklahoma for the national championship...cuz BC is gonna get blasted. </div></div>
agreed
i think OSU* goes down to joe puds group this weekend paving the way for lsu and ou in the bcs game
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think this is the game BC goes down </div></div>
You're right this is the game they go down. Go down the field twice in 2 minutes that is.
Bookmarks